Happy New Year! Can you believe we’ve made it to 2022?
To start off the New Year I like to set goals for myself and dream about the year ahead. This year I asked my daughters what they were looking forward to the most. My three year old responded, “more cuddles with Marigold (our GTHS foster fail kitty).” Out of the mouths of children. So simple but powerful. You see, Marigold has become a support for her over this past year. She is the first one she greets in the morning and last one she says goodnight to before she closes her eyes. She is her best friend. She has brought her an unexplainable comfort that I we will all be forever grateful for.
Her words and wish remind me that there is so much joy in the simple, the everyday. There is happiness in every raw beautiful moment when it goes to pet and people. Real moments of pets brought to life by YOU, our community.
- A litter of bottle-fed kittens growing big and strong enough for their vet visit at the Animal Hospital
- The adopter explaining how their newly adopted family member gives them a reason to wake up in the morning.
- The Northern dogs who come into GTHS care, sleeping in a warm dry bed for the first time
- Pet Pantry shelves full, ready to help community members and their pets in times of crisis
- An adopter explaining how their newly adopted family member gives them a reason to wake up in the morning
January is all about awareness for our PAW Monthly Donor Program. Thank YOU PAW donors for your consistent commitment to changing lives, to providing GTHS with the most reliable source of funds to help pets and people.
Learn more and join the challenge for a chance to name a GTHS animal.
Wishing you all some simple beautiful moments in 2022.
Let’s change lives!