WHAT IS THE PAW PROGRAM?
Thousands of animals come through the doors of the Georgian Triangle Humane Society each year. By Joining our PAW Program (Pre-Authorized Withdrawal), your monthly commitment will help the GTHS provide essential care and resources to animals who deserve the best chance for a healthy and happy life.
WHY GIVE MONTHLY?
1) Benefits to GTHS Pets and Team
• Monthly donors ensure we have a reliable stream of revenues to support our life-saving work.
• Small consistent efforts add up to larger lasting impacts.
• Monthly donations improve administrative efficiency and reduce overhead costs.
2) Benefits to the Donor
• Affordability – as little as $5/month can make a huge difference.
• Small consistent efforts add up to a significant annual contribution and tax benefits to you the donor.
• Access Exclusive Updates, Adorable Content and PAW Family Perks (See below!)
PAW FAMILY PERKS
1. Quarterly e-newsletters that feature adoption stories, Animal Centre news and examples of how your PAW monthly donations are helping animals at the GTHS.
2. Receive special offers and savings, exclusive adorable content, and early notification for key events.
3. Chances to win in our quarterly prize draws.
4. An opportunity to arrange a tour of the Animal Centre with a GTHS team member.
5. The pride of knowing you are helping animals in your community receive the best care possible.
3) Benefits to Pets