Position Title: Fundraising Administrator
Details: Permanent, full-time (37.5 Hours weekly), hybrid work environment requiring the ability to work from home, onsite at the GTHS Animal Centre and occasionally other in person meetings in the community.
The GTHS envisions a community that is compassionate and caring towards pets and each other.
At the GTHS, we are passionate about solving the impossible until it becomes possible. We support life-long learning in our team’s continued pursuit of information to empower them in their current role.
Our values direct our organization in all that we do, from the programs and services we create, to our policies and procedures, our team, and to how we ultimately care for our pets and community. Our values include:
- Compassion for Pets and People
- Lifelong Learning
What are we looking for in this role: The Fundraising Administrator embodies the values of the GTHS and strives to ensure accurate and efficient data and administration processes. Reporting to the Senior Manager of Philanthropy, the Fundraising Administrator supports the GTHS Fundraising and Development team to reach campaign targets that make a lasting impact on the wellbeing of people and pets. The Fundraising Administrator works with other team members to maintain and optimize the donor data base and administrative tools and is responsible for assisting with the coordination, execution and improvement of key donor retention and acquisition processes such as research, communications, tax receipting, stewardship, and recognition. This individual understands how to work collaboratively in hybrid work environment, is detail oriented and goes above and beyond to support their team.
Who are you?
- A local resident with advanced skills in MS Office Suite (Outlook/Word/Excel/PowerPoint)
- A professional with 2+ years of experience in administration and database operations that is committed to lifelong learning.
- A highly organized individual that has excellent technological and time management skills
- A strong motivator and relationship builder with exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
- A seasoned leader who has experience coaching managers to build effective, healthy teams.
- Hybrid work-from-home environment.
- Making a meaningful impact in daily work.
- Professional development/training opportunities.
- Employee benefits package, including medical, dental, veterinary, and retail.
- Regular interactions with adorable animals.
If this position sounds like the right fit for you, please submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. This position will remain open until filled, interviews will be scheduled as candidates are selected. A full job description is available on our website for those interested in further details. Click here for full job description.