Who doesn’t love a good reason to party? You can host a gathering for the greater good! Support animals in need by hosting a third party fundraiser.
If partying isn’t your thing, there are so many other options – the sky is the limit!
INDIVIDUALS & FAMILIES
Make hosting a party for a good cause a piece of cake!
Consider using GIFTED to plan your next celebration or fundraiser and choose the Georgian Triangle Humane Society as your charity to support! By choosing to party with a purpose, you will help Georgian Triangle Humane Society’s mission to deliver innovative programs and compassionate services that enhance the lives of pets in need and the people that care for them. REGISTER HERE.
In addition to parties, you can also fundraise by:
- Setting up a lemonade stand
- Holding a craft sale
- Organizing a fitness class
Let your creativity soar! There are so many FUN ways that you can raise much needed funds for the GTHS
If you’re looking to support the Georgian Triangle Humane Society and improve your business’ community profile, consider hosting a third party fundraiser. Third party fundraisers not only raise money for charity, they also drive new clients to your business.
Here are ways that your business can fundraise for the GTHS;
- Donate a percentage of sales to the GTHS. This can take place on a special date, or a percentage of sales of a particular item or service can be donated. There are a variety of ways you can raise money using the percentage of sales method.
- Hold special events in support of the GTHS. Special events give you the opportunity to welcome new customers to your business! Whether it be a parking lot BBQ, open house, or an event that highlights your business’ specialty, hosting an event will drive new clients to you will raise your community profile.
- Contact us! If you have an idea, we’d love to hear about it. Email firstname.lastname@example.org – we’d love to hear from you.
If you have any questions about hosting a fundraiser, contact our Fundraising Coordinator at email@example.com