As mandates surrounding COVID-19 are continually changing, we wanted to provide you, our supporters, with some updates to our current programs and services.
Thank you for sticking by us during this unprecedented time; your enthusiasm, donations and encouragement has not gone unnoticed.
GTHS Programs & Services
- GTHS Walkathon Your Way is a virtual spin on our 8th Annual event! Walkathon week takes from from August 5th – 12th. Registration opens on June 3rd. Learn more about this paw’some event!
- Retail sales over the phone continue to be conducted; items will be available for curbside pickup. Call (705) 445-5204 ext. 0 to place your order.
- Dog School has gone virtual! Trainer Jodie Hawker has successfully taken her wonderful program online. We are thrilled that she is able to offer this incredible service in a new format. To learn more and to register, visit the Dog School webpage
- Cat and Dog adoptions will continue to be contactless and virtual in nature. To review our current procedures and animals for adoption visit out adoptions webpage.
- The GTHS Treasure Tails ONLINE store will be opening very shortly!!! Stay tuned for the announcement.
- Our Pet Pantry service continues to be availabe for those who need assistance. To learn more, visit the Pet Pantry webpage or email email@example.com
Intakes: To admit an animal into the GTHS community, please call 705-445-5204 ext 226
- Community Cats will begin to be scheduled for surgeries starting May 28th. Learn more about Community Cats.
We are so grateful to the array of volunteers that are supporting the work of the GTHS right now. Our volunteers are helping us in novel ways that we had never imagined!
We are not currently recruiting volunteers, but look forward to the day when it is safe to do so!